Since May 2013 I am working as Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science, University of Malakand . My area of
interest is Image Processing, Medical Imaging, Visualization and Graphics Simulation. |
From 2009 to 2012, I worked as research associate at University of Technology, Darmstadt, Germany and got PhD in the field of Medical Imaging.
From 2007 to 2009, I obtained a Master degree in Applied Computer Science from Freiburg University, Germany.
From 2003 to 2006, I worked as lecturer in the Department of Computer Science, University of Malakand, Pakistan.
In the period from 2001 to 2003, I taught at different universities like N.W.F.P University of Engineering and Technology Peshawar, CECOS University Peshawar and Qurtuba University Peshawar.
In 2001, I got M.Sc degree in Computer Science from University of Peshawar.
Recent Research Activities
- Paper titled Evaluation of Medical Image Registration Techniques Based on Nature and Domain of the Transformation is accepted for publication by Journal of Medical Imaging and Radiation Sciences (December 2015).
- National ICT R&D Fund approved funding for project titled "Class Attendance Based On CCTV Camera" (8th Jun, 2015).
- National ICT R&D Fund approved funding for project titled "A software for computing Geometry of the Aorta" (8th Jun, 2015).
- HEC approved funding for project titled "An Improved Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm for Training Multilayer Perceptron In Time Series Prediction" as CoPI. (January 20th, 2015).
- Paper titled Heart's Role in the Human Body: A Literature Review is accepted for publication by J. Appl. Environ. Biol. Sci.
- Paper titled Heart's Role in the Human Body: A Literature Review is accepted for presentation at ICCSS14 in Rize, Turkey (20th Jun, 2014).
- Paper titled Computer Aided Primary Education Systems (CAPES): A Review is accepted for presentation at ICCSS14 in Rize, Turkey (20th Jun, 2014).
- National ICT R&D Fund approved funding for project titled "Flour bags counting using CCTV Camera" (8th May, 2014).
- Presented a keynote talk on "Medical Imaging: Research Scope and Challenges" at the symposium on "Emerging technologies in IT (ETIT-2013)" at Baragali, Peshawar University Summer Campus, (Aug 25-27, 2013).
- Organized a workshop on "Ideas for the Future" at Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Sheringal (2-4 July, 2013).